Hello everyone !!
Pre-orders for Aeronautica Imperialis are today(Time Zone May Apply ^^) so what do we have ?
Yea we entered in a referral program (shaaameee) if you buy through here by clicking on the image we get coupon (i think). The shop have good price, good review and free shipping to (uk). Shipping is steep outside of Uk Better making a group order with your local friends. As always it better you support your local game store ^^
A complete game in a box, including a 36-page rulebook for Aeronautica Imperialis
9 multipart plastic Citadel miniatures from the Imperial Navy and Ork Air Waaagh!
Fight over a double-sided card Area of Engagement gameboard
It's the starter you need it to play.
in Aeronautica Imperialis, good crew make all the difference. Order any of the bundles below and we'll send you some elite pilots, navigators and gunners for your squadron in the form of 6 crew cards that can be combined with your favourite aircraft.
These cards are only available while stocks last, and this is the only way to get them in print – digital versions can be downloaded from Warhammer-Community.com from Saturday 7th September. Order early to avoid disappointment!
- 18 Imperial Aircraft cards that are ideal references for use in-game for your Thunderbolts, Thunderbolt Furies, Marauder Bombers and Marauder Destroyers. Also includes the 'Blue Devil' and 'Executioner' named aircraft.
- 26 Aircraft Upgrade cards (including ejector seats, infrared targeting, armoured cockpits, and flares or chaff launchers)
- 36 Aircraft Weapon cards (including hellstrike missiles, skystrike missiles, and wing bombs)
- 6 Ground Defences cards (including hydra flak battery, and manticore missile battery)
- 8 Imperial Aces cards, including Dagor-Jarni, Gallus Barret and additional special rules
- 19 Ork Aircraft cards that are ideal references for use in-game for your Dakka Jets, Fighta Bommers, Eavy Bommers and Grot Bommers. Also includes the 'Vulture' and 'Big Burna' reference cards.
- 26 Aircraft Upgrade cards
- 34 Aircraft Weapon cards
- 6 Ground Defences cards including Flak Platform and ’Eavy Flak Kannon
- 8 Ork Aces cards, including the infamous Toofraker and Da Black Barun
- In an-depth background on the infamous war that took place when Waaagh! Snagrod fell upon Rynn's World, the homeworld of the Crimson Fists Space Marines Chapter.
- Six narrative scenarios set, each with descriptions of how these relate to the War for Rynn's World and optional special rules that can be used to accurately reflect that war.
- Rules for campaign play, including how to replace destroyed aircraft, and level up your pilots as they gain experience.
- Squadron Lists, providing details of the following aircraft, including their weapon options and special rules: Thunderbolt Fighter, Thunderbolt Fury Fighter, Marauder Bomber, Marauder Destroyer, Dakkajet, Fighta Bommer, Eavy Bommer, and Grot Bommer.
- Rules for ground assets such as the Hydra Flak Battery, Manticore Missile Battery, Flak Platform, and 'Eavy Flak Kannon.
- Rules for the following legendary ace pilots: Flight Commander Dagor-Jarni, Flight Lieutenant Gale Barret, Da Black Baron, and Sky Boss Toofkraker – each including a profile of their aircraft and special rules.
- Example colour schemes of Imperial Navy and Ork aircraft.
- A reference page showing the 8 different manoeuvres aircraft can take, as well as a 2-page quick reference containing the key game rules.
GROT BOMMER !!!!
2 plastic Imperial Navy Marauder Bombers for games of Aeronautica Imperialis
Armed with front-mounted lascannon, dorsal turret, and rear turret
Includes Aeronautica Imperialis bases and transfer sheet
6 plastic Ork Air Waaagh! Dakkajets for games of Aeronautica Imperialis
2 plastic Imperial Navy Marauder Destroyers for games of Aeronautica Imperialis
Armed with front-mounted autocannon, dorsal turret, and rear turret
4 plastic Imperial Navy Thunderbolt Fighters for games of Aeronautica Imperialis. Can instead be built as Thunderbolt Fury Fighters
4 plastic Ork Air Waaagh! Fighta Bommerz for games of Aeronautica Imperialis
A 3’x3’ fold-out card game board for Aeronautica Imperialis
The double-sided game board features two key locations in the historical conflict on Rynn's World
Lots of stuff to pre orders, Campaign mode from Rynn book look awesome. Really want to try the game now !
Full review as soon UPS deliver :/
Aeronautica Imperialis navigation :
Aeronautica Imperialis Gencon reveal video
Aeronautica Imperialis Prices
Aeronautica Imperialis Wings of Vengeance starter set
Aeronautica Imperialis Open the box
Aeronautica Imperialis Models details
Aeronautica Imperialis How to play & website
Aeronautica Imperialis Eldar and chaos teased
Aeronautica Imperialis Pre orders
Aeronautica Imperialis Eavy Bommer
Aeronautica Imperialis : How to magnetize a Thunderbolt Tutorial !! (Like an Ace)
Yea we entered in a referral program (shaaameee) if you buy through here we get coupon (i think). The shop have good price, good review and free shipping to (uk). Shipping is steep outside of Uk Better making a group order with your local friends. As always it better you support your local game store ^^