Howdy Guys and Girls - what we know so far:
- GW is working with tournament organizers to get the stuff right
- There will be points
- There will be unit categories similiar to 40k, Leaders, Battle Line Units, Behemoths and Warmachines (working titles).
- You build your army similiar to 40k now, so you have Battalions and some kind of FoC, depeneding on the points size of your army
- Core Rules + FAQ's stay the same.
- Books are not invalidated
- All warscrolls get points, even Tombkings/Squattonia
- Basically it's Unbound, Story Mode and Tournament Mode
- Open play is basically Unbound or Apocalypse, including rules for multi player battles
- Narrative Play will give you campaign rules similiar to FW's Imperial Armour/HH Campaigns
What do you think so far?
- 5 Campaign in the book with a story arc for each. (path to glory included)
- 22 batte plan (small to very big)
- Must have book
- Rules for multiplayer games
- ppl from the podcast playtested the game.
- 2000 points = 2.5hours battle.
Also, check out the Facehammer pod-cast ^.^