Crystal Brush final selection up !
Hello everyone !!
Crystal Brush finals are on, check this link to see what the best painters of the world have to offer :D
Adepticon News Overview - Knights, Sisters, Deepkin
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Quick notes from the Adepticon Seminar:
- There will be an upcoming AoS Card Game, called "Warhammer Champions"
- Idoneth Deepkin - surprise, surprise, Aelfs with an underwater theme, including sharks, cute seahorses and a turtle with a boat
- Next Codices for 40k will be Imperial Knights (including a new big one - the Imperial Knight Castellan!), Deathwatch and Harlequins
- "Combat Roster" - new app for building your lists in Warhammer 40k
- Plastic Sisters of Battle! 2019!!!
- Previews and Beta rules are planned!
- "The Grand Necromancer is far from finished, though, and there’s much more in store for the legions of Shyish this year ..."
Big studio preview announced !
Hello everyone !!
WHTV program for this week (at adepticon) is HERE
We’ve got what is quite possibly the biggest and best Studio Preview ever planned for AdeptiCon – and last year, we announced the new edition of Warhammer 40,000!
Watch here : https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerTVteam/ (9pm central time) (thursday 2 am gmt or 3 am Paris/rome)
Warhammer Weekly 03222017 - Adepticon Spoilers (Vince Venturella)
Hello again !
Check the this warhammer weekly from tom and vince.
Vince is doing coverage of Adepticon and spoilers.
some sound bug (because wifi is overloaded)
Well done !
Adepticon: GW will do previews
Tags : adepticon
via Warhammer Community
"If you’re heading to AdeptiCon* this March, you’d be madder than an Ork Mek to miss our Studio Preview events on Wednesday night.
Now, we’ll grant you, ‘Studio Preview’ doesn’t give much away, and we can’t tell you too much here either (lest we ruin the surprise) but we can tell you it’s not just a bunch of pictures on a powerpoint slide. Because, sure, anything we show you will end up on the internet, and even right here on the Warhammer Community site, quicker than a Speed Freek can rev his engine (it’s unofficial Ork day here in the office).
If you go to the preview event, you’ll not only get to handle a host of new miniatures, (some of which won’t be out for almost a year) you’ll get to play some games with them. And not just any game, a brand new game. On top of that, we’ve even commissioned some special dice for attendees to keep as a momento. And, that’s not even all. You’ll also get to see some new game mechanics we’ve got in mind for existing games and give us your thoughts.
Now, obviously, there will also be a powerpoint presentation (and maybe a video or two) with loads of cool unreleased miniatures and great new art, but that’s just window dressing.
This really is your one-off chance to come and be part of the future of the Warhammer hobby."