Morning everyone !!
This is the stream post for today - check it out it's a great tournament :)
Interview with a Manling: Jeremy Vetock on Kharadron Overlords
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Today we hear from the Warhammer Studio as Warhammer one of the writers, Jeremy Vetock, behind the new Kharadron Overlords Battletome - via Warhammer Community.
Review: Blades of Khorne
Hello everyone !!
Blades of Khorne is the new Khorne Battle Tome going on pre-order this week.
It's a 152 pages hardcover book.
What I liked :
- Lots of illustrations.
- Bunch of fluff and stories.
- Regrouped Bloodbound, mortal and daemon armies.
- Bloodtithe system for Khorne only armies! (you get points by killing or be killed and you can use them for extras)
- Extra prayers for Khorne Priests.
- Large collection of Warscrolls battalions for Mortals and Daemons ( Some are very very very good).
- 4 new types of chapter like battalions (see the image down there).
-There is a 3-8 Bloodthirster only formation ^^ (Council of Blood, my new life goal !) .
- Daemonic gifts (weapons and adornments).
- Extra banner options for "Totem" hero.
- Artefacts of power for mortals, Trophies for Bloodbound.
- 18 command traits (6 for Bloodbounds, 6 mortals, 6 daemons).
- Bloodreaver got a save now 6+ but cost 1 more point.
- Heavy metal section is well furnished ;)
What I miss/dislike :
- A Beastmen of Khorne section :'(
- Old mortal Warscrolls (but it's on the App anyway)
- The big battalion are a bit too big to use them. The Stormcast Chamber battalion were more reasonable.
The book is very fun to read with loads of great ideas ! My khorne motivation is at 100% now !!
It's not a quick money grab and it's very nice. They took their time to update Stormcast and Khorne battletomes.
If you are a khorne player it's a very solid buy.
Khorne battletome content
Hello everyone !
GW just released the content of the new khorne dex.
Not allowed to say much for now but the book is really good, lot of illustration, fluff etc..
gw fb : https://www.facebook.com/GWWarhammerAgeofSigmar
ps: bloodreaver got a save now ;)
More info for ShadeSpire
Update on shadeSpire :
Release late 2017 with organised play.
The game is focused on competition and there was a lot of beta testing and game balance.
Each Warband play very differently from other.
Play a lot like guildball (was a mistake by rob ^^ he meant bloodbowl)
Super Hyped !!
Lot of ShadeSpire image
Regrouped all the pics i found/have.
Most of them are uploaded here.
Morning everyone !!!
Warhammer Underworlds is a new tactical arena combat game on its way later this year. This is a system designed for balanced, small-scale tactical games, that can be played quickly and easily by anyone, but which even experienced players will find challenging to master. The game rules are designed with competitive play in mind; matches can be played in under 45 minutes, on a smaller surface than our larger-scale games, and will be ideal for club or tournament play.
thx brian for the screenshot
April release AOS
hello everyone !!
Khorne v2 for AOS (as for stormcast) no new models.
It brings new allegiance abilities for daemonic and mortal followers of the Blood God, as well as new magic weapons (probably some axes…), Battalions, command traits and prayers
Kharadron : is the other big release of the month.
Fast paced tactical combat
hello again !
Official cover for shadespire. The important part is at the bottom !
Follow the code !
Hello everyone !
brief explanation of the code ^^