Death Zone Season 2 - The New Starplayers!
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Today we have a little preview for Death Zone Season 2 - about the new Star Players to be precise! If you have any questions, just ask them in the comments below :)
Death zone S2
Hello everyone !!
Death zone is released tomorow and gw release a big article about it !
highlight are :
Season Two weighs in at 80 pages (as opposed to Season One’s 48)
there are thirteen new Star Players, from old favourites like Barik Farblast and Helmut Wulf, to new faces like Karla von Kill and Kreek Rustgouger (a.k.a. the Verminator)
don’t worry, long-time coaches, Wizards will be back!).
rules for permanently adding Star Players to your roster.
Want to give teams more character? There are rules for finding a home stadium, complete with odd quirks (my personal favourite being the Sloping Pitch, which causes the ball to scatter using the throw-in template as it rolls downhill!).
Coaches clamouring for more cash? Give them the option to broker a sponsorship deal
There are even rules for introducing famous referees to the game
(in)famous coaching staff such as Galandril Silverwater and Papa Skullbones can give unique support to teams from the sidelines – for the right price!
trio of “new” teams: Goblins, Chaos Renegades and Underworld Denizens
Based on feedback from the community, we’ve included a full skills list. You’ll find all the skills from Season One (with any errata and clarifications applied), plus the ones from the Teams of Legend pdf and a couple of new ones for this Season
Just like in Season One, the last ‘proper’ section of the book is the Hall of Fame. Here you’ll find six famous teams, each with a powered-up roster representing them at a notable point in their career and a special rule that makes them play in a unique, interesting way.
Team of legends
Goblin roster (death zone season 2)
hello everyone !!
Goblin team has been updated ! Doom Diver and Ooligan added ^^
Bloodbowl at warhammer fest 2
Hello everyone !!
Orcland Raiders will be at warhhamer fest !
This new combined plastic and resin kit from Forge World allows you to build one of the most fearsome greenskin teams in Blood Bowl history. You can tell they’re mean, as they all have helmets with horns – always a sure giveaway with Orcs*. And what’s more, they’re bringing a new pitch with them!
The Gouged Eye’s home stadium will be available in a new neoprene pitch format. Easy to store and cushioned for optimised dice rolling.
It's bloodbowl week !
Hello everyone !!!
Deathzone 2 is on pre order this week end.
Full rules for many rosters : https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/blood_bowl//teams_of_legend_en.pdf
nothing different than CRP
In Blood Bowl Death Zone Season Two you’ll find:
- New teams! Included are rules for Underworld Denizens, Goblins and Chaos Renegades
- 12 Star Players – Dwarf, Skaven, Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf, Amazon, Human, Halfling, Lizardmen, Vampire, Goblin, Chaos Renegade and Norse teams are covered – with background, new artwork and rules for use in games;
- New optional rules! Do you want to keep a Star Player in your team for a while? Now you can have them stick around for a much-needed boost. Running short on gold? Sponsorship deals can help out, if you don’t mind swallowing your pride and shilling McNurty’s Burger Emporium. Looking for a stadium residency? Make enough gold and you can buy your own!
- Rules for well-known referees and coaching staff, with their own quirks and specialities, and rules for different stadium and pitch types;
- History and team rosters for 6 new Hall of Fame entries – The Warpfire Wanderers, The Greenboyz, The Grudgebearers, The Celestial Comets, Chaos All-Stars and The Underworld Creepers;
- The Official Blood Bowl reference guide – an up-to-date summary of available teams, and a Skills Update featuring some corrections, clarifications and new skills following feedback from the Blood Bowl community;
- A ton of all-new background content detailing key teams, players and events in the history of Blood Bowl; facts and figures that every fan needs to know.
-Made to order : None of the team have full positional that sux :/ if i want to play vintage i need to order 2 :(
Lizardmen (missing 2 saurus)
Necromantic Horror (only 1 wolf and 1 flesh golem)
Shambling Undead (only 2 ghouls)
High Elf (only 2 receiver)
- Goblin team, that mean 12 goblin and no positional. (Secret Weaons via Forgeworld)
- One box of 4 goblins.
- One underworld team (the creepers): it's a skaven team + goblin team + 1 troll.
- Da Deff Skwadd: orcs team + goblin box of 4 + 1 troll.
Blood Bowl dice for Goblins, Humans and Orks
Tags : blood bowl
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Some new dice are coming soon - love the goblin ones!
Hakflem Skuttlespike & Warpgnaw Verminlord
Morning everyone !!
2 new release by FW :
Hakflem Skuttlespike : https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Blood-Bowl-Hakflem-Skuttlespike-2017
Warpgnaw Verminlords: https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-US/Warpgnaw-Verminlord-2017
warscroll : https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/resources/PDF/fw_warscrolls/Warpgnaw-Verminlord.pdf
This week pre order
hello again !
Goblin week @naftka !
Bloodbowl goblin team painter shared these
Hello everyone !!
Giuseppe Chiafele is the painter of the new globins
And sooo finally I can present this lovely team! The goblins! I've had so much fun in painting them, in the same team you have so much variety both in character and faces, that you can have a reall angry and threatening goblin close to a total funny looking one with mucus stiking out of his nose! As an old warhammer fantasy player I can't be more happy, there are one of the best goblin faces never seen! Also I've had the opportunity to test a cool recipe for the Yellow for wich I'm writing a tutorial and a new recipe for the greenskin (need a tutorial about this too?)! I have put also a lot of effort and love in the coin and the marker, the bad moon is coming back! Cheers!
Token are awesome, i'll share his yellow tutorial when he post it !
More Goblins for Blood Bowl!
Secret Weapons for Blood Bowl!
Mhmhm, I know that chainsaw. Rumour engines from Forgeworld - myth confirmed ;).