Correction about the chaos traits !!
Hello everyone !!
It seem that our reading of the chaos trait on our WD were not accurate.
Ben from grim resolve channel ! : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXXhl19Xr2S1v2691Qq4kBw have a different reading !!
1. Alpha Legion = -1 to hit rolls when they are more than 12" away.
2. World Eaters = Extra attack when they make a successful charge.
3. Iron Warriors = Ignore cover when shooting and (I think, I can't be 100%) re-roll saves when themselves are in cover.
4. Black Legion = +1 Ld and Rapid fire weapons count as Assault weapons if the unit advanced.
5. Emperors Children = Attack first in combat just like Slannesh daemons
6. Renegades chapters = Advance and charge
7. Word Bearers = Re-roll failed morale
8. Night Lords = -1 from enemy Ld when within 6" and can stack up to the maximum of - 3 (you could probs use the Raptors ability on top and make it drop an extra -1 too)
World Eaters have a Stratagem that allows them to fight again in the fight phase (so that would be a 3rd time for berzerkers)
As a bonus we can see a Grey knight chaplain in terminator armor (the super rare store exclusive) maybe they plan to re-release him.
@Thx ben from grim resolve !!!