Some informations regarding Specialist Games (Update - Necromunda)
- Necromunda is next (surprise surprise!). Full plastic support. First two gangs maybe end of this year! They will make all old gangs.
- Adeptus Titanicus sometimes next year.
- Battlefleet Heresy after that (surprise, surprise). New scale.
Necromunda is Back !
Hello everyone !!
Necromunda is coming back with plastic miniatures
What makes these miniatures even better is that they’ll be available in multi-part, plastic kits – so easy to assemble, customise and paint into a gang of your own.
Full article here :
ps: look like the rules are not shadow wars
A bit sad there was no Orlock showed :'(
Hive Primus here we come
Hello again !!
Future shadow war scenery
Morning everyone !!!
new scenery for Shadow war !
Great idea gw using crane and vehicule like this !
Shadow War: Armageddon pdf udpated - you don't need the new book if you have the box
Hello everyone !
The free pdf for Shadow War has been updated with Sisters of Battle and Inquisition!
Meaning you don't need the new book if you have the box.
First game of Shadow War
Hello again everyone :)
Yesterday we made our fist Shadow War game and I wanted to make a brief feedback post:
We were four and we decided to do a 2vs2 (other option was FFA or some sort cross duel)
I was playing Scouts (marines proxying for regular scout with bolter)
One was Orks (my own Orks!)
One was Eldar (Iyanden)
Last one was Black Templars (using chaos space marines rules because "fuck i don't want to play scouts".)
A lot of models were dusty like hell sorry if it shows on the pics !
We used the shadow war box, one necromunda box, and a bunch of crates and tombstones from dead man hand.
Another view :
III) The game
We were playing the basic scenario - killing is all that matters!
The game went well we had a lot of fun and lot of mistakes were made (rules and strategies).
The eldar player was CHEATING ^^ by having only recruits+one platform+one leader booohoooo
scout+eldar won vs orcs + chaos of black templars! but we declined the victory as the eldar had an illegal list :D
The game lasted less than 90 mins, ended when they rolled a 10 on the morale phase - ending the game at the start of their turn 6 I think.
IV) Pro and cons :
- It's so good playing Necromunda again!
- The rules work very well.
- Melee is super dangerous but super decisive!
- The post game sequence is simple (see cons)
- There are a lots of skills to gain.
- In Necromunda the stats and stuff were a lot weaker so game tended to last quite few turns, in shadow war 2 guardians with catapult can shred a section in seconds. (ok it's a cons but it could be a Pro too)
- Threat ranges are a bit high.
- The Amount of stuff you can buy is limited :( - I want more options!
- The money system is cumbersome, we already changed it to: you win 100 points at the end of the game and you add it to your reserve. (you can save) Can convert cache to 100 as much as you want.
Thing we want to house rule:
- Already changed the money system (you gain 100 post game and can transform cache in money)
- We want special operatives to have a price tag and then stay with the section. (and do some progression system for them).
- Extended list of Equipment.
Possible house rule we maybe want to add :
- Space marines section.
-I ndividual XP (ala necromunda)
- Dire avanger shurkine fix (why does it become less good than the guardian version?)
we had a BLAST !!!! the game is so fun and mean ^^ We already planned our game for next week ! ;)
The Black Templar of chaos ended with 2 models captured !! (leader and trooper) their only victim (eldar guardian) was made by a cultist
Shadow War: Armageddon – Official Rules Support
Via Warhammer Community
"So, it turns out that a lot of you are really keen to get your hands on Shadow War: Armageddon.
The new boxed game of skirmish warfare, set in the industrial sprawl of an Imperial hive world, went on sale last weekend. We had known this would be a popular game, combining elements of the classic Necromunda rules set with some fantastic new Warhammer 40,000 modular terrain, but we hadn’t expected the demand to be as high as it was – the box sold out online within minutes.
There will be copies in stores this weekend, but again, we are expecting demand to be high, and this might still leave some of you who were keen to play, with no way of getting your hands on the rules.
Don’t worry though – we we have some good news for you."
Expand your battlefield
Hello again !
Found on facebook
Options for playing Shadow War without the box
Hello everyone !!
We have the 1st of april but this is not a joke, the shadow war stock was very low and everything is nearly sold out.
You can still check independent stockist to see if they take pre orders.
Let's try to regroup way of playing for the thousands of ppl that didn't got the box :/
-The rules used are necromunda (or very close) easy to find with google.
-here an extract of shadowar : http://www.lavozdehorus.com/reglas-completas-de-shadow-war-armageddon/
-Free kill teams here : https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/ShadowWar//SWA_Killteams_FRE.pdf
-40k Facebook talked about possible pdf rules.
- waiting on 4chan (give it 7 to 10 days)
- Old necromunda terrain should work well
- Waiting 'till they release stand alone terrain sets
2 third parties options (more detail down there)
- Klip and Play http://www.klipnplay.com/gb/
If you know a terrain manufacturer or if you are one yourself comment here or send me a mail i'll update the post.
Classic 40k GW models so no problems there.
Kill team free ressource + pre order (it's running out of stock fast)
Hello again !
GW just released the free rules for a bunch of different kill team :
pre order NZ