Slambo in Warhammer Quest
Hello all :)
Slambo for Warhammer Quest!
Adversaries in Shadows over Hammerhal (light spoilers and image heavy)
Morning everyone :)
I took pictures of all the adversary stats found within the rule book.
Only the models in the box are actually in the story but you can use exotic adversaries too.
I really like that they included the banner, musician and champion stats for eligible entries.
Now that behavior tables are optional it will be a lot more fun to play for me. But don't forget that enemies activate by group and roll behavior by group, so if you decide to use a behavior the full group must use it.
The monster stats are kind of spoiler but here's the list :
- Chaos Sorceror Lord of Slaanesh
- Kairic Acolytes
- Putrid Blightkings
- Blood Warriors
- Tzaangor Skyfires
- Plague Bearers
Dont look further down if you don't want to see the numbers ;)
I croped some behavior table and didn't included the lord stats ^^
A bit of fluff and a bit of illustration
Hello again (again, again, again)
I will say only one thing :
Does all this smell like the old world?
Sprues from Shadows over Hammerhal
Hello again :)
Not much to say on this one,
10 bloodreavers, 10 acolytes, 5 blight kings, 1 chaos sorcerer, 4 heroes and 1 hound.
Usual gw quality (so great quality), note that old scenic square bases are included (editors note via Atia - this is because they are part of the characters sprue, and they won't recut them because of the bases ^.^)
Onto the fluff and image from the books, then the stormcast model!
Shadows over Hammerhal Punch Cards
Hello again :)
Pics of the hero cards and tiles.
Tiles are high quality punch board, double faced, very sturdy, super flat and nothing is bend, with a glossy finish (it's 2 mil large)
Hero cards are the same as the silver tower, with very cool pics of the painted models on the back.
Next is the plastic !
Shadows over Hammerhal is a lot more RPGish !
Hello everyone :)
After a quick look at Warhammer Quest - Shadows over Hammerhall we have some info about the Gameplay/rpg aspect for you:
1) The game is played with a GM, it's a great step forward. You play it with 1-4 players and 1 gamemaster. The GM options are increased and there are quite a few nasty actions you can do (ambushes, getting reinforcements, retreating..)
2) You can buy/sell stuff, visit the town between missions and try different activities (common stuff for PC in a town ^^)
3) Equipment, skills and artefacts look more interesting.
4) The cute Archimaine has to be found if I read correctly (check one of the pics)
5) There are 10 npc stats, they are retro compatible with the silver tower.
6) Check the pics about adversary actions, you see you can ignore the behavior table and play the monster as you decide.
7) 3 levels of difficulty (heroic, legenday, hardcore) hardcore is group wipes = you die
8) A lot of the levels are linked by staircases where you can go deeper or go to the Cinderfall district.
9) You can use all the silver tower heroes.
If you look closely at the different images you can notice the changes, the possible actions etc...
Honestly the game seems 100 times better than the first version (which was good too), and I'm super hyped to try it as a GM. The first campaign is interesting and has a good duration.
The rules look easier and have more depth at the same time!
I think it will be super easy to create extra campaigns/maps as the layout is completely different than the Silvertower.
With the awesome community we have now, I am sure a lot of homemade campaigns are going to spawn!!
Official Expansion packs are easy to imagine too.
I don't say this everyday but, BUY THIS GAME ASAP ^^
next : the models, the books and the map. ( will not spoil the gm only stuff of course)
Shadows over Hammerhal - The Heroes
It's the part 2 of the un boxing week, the heroes.
Nothing super exiting but heh ^^
Shadows over Hammerhal fluff
Morning everyone !
You better check the Fluff presentation of hammerhal on the gw site : here
They focus on the twin tailed city of hammerhal, explain why it's twin tailed, introduce section and district of the city.
It's really nice to see depth added to world.
To me it really sound like AOS rpg could be an option especialy since the FFG deal is dead.
can't wait to get the box !!!
Shadows over Hammerhal - Boxart
Howdy Guys and Girls - box art for the next warhammer quest set - via https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nBx2r