Morning everyone !!
This is the stream post for today - check it out it's a great tournament :)
Kharadron reveal on warhammer tv
Hello everyone =)
Today's twitch stream should be very good with a lot of juicy news - must watch!
Don't worry if you cant attend we'll do a coverage here :D
flying dwarf at 17h15 uk time
1) Scenery : the new industrial range scenery is made to be compatible, same with the other scenery coming up in the future! all the dimension are standardized for multiple configuration options. Hard to explain by text but the video explanation really pleased me ^^
2) Modular AOS scenery is planned.
3) Software record tracking at warhammer fest for tournament player to enter result. "Best coast Pairing App"
EDIT : the kharadron reveal is on facebook : warhammer tv
Btw we will do our coverage of the battletome Saturday 00h01:01 ;)
-but 6 major different sky ports with different rules/background/color.
-Rules for doing fleet not coming from major skyports.
-100% money/merits based society.
-To prevent a civil war they made a CODE.
-Painting guide for each major ports.
-Magic item for heroes and ship
-Around 12 different units, not much but each one have a lot of options
-5 battle plans.
-Jet pack dwarf move fast and doesn't take space in transport.
-Arkaunauts are 12pt each
Khemist warscroll :
Thudererers warscroll :
imgur : http://imgur.com/a/Z7Myy
Atia & bob.
Twitch is UP from adepticon
Hello again !!
Twitch post for the day, you can watch here and comment, post screenshot, meme etc..
-Info 1 : Ironclad ship is on a imperial knight base, have biggest warscroll ever and is a transport !
Atia & bob.
Twitch Day - Fracture of Biel-Tan (with Transcript)
It's twitch day.
We will edit the post with screen shots in case you miss something.
Started adding screen from the new eldar book
A lot of history from Eddie on the Eldar race.
In a nutshell: If they all die they can spawn Ynnead and destroy Slaanesh.
Eldrad's plan is to be able to do it without all Eldar going down. That's what happened in Death Masque but he's interrupted by a Deathwatch Kill Team and flees into the Webway. That marks the start of the Gathering Storm.
Story starts in a Dark Eldar Arena in Commoragh, during a must have ticket event. They have hybrid tyranids from leviathan/kraken.
Yvrainne : got in trouble in a craftworld by killing a seer (renegade) maybe she's a seer/aspect warrior. and fights now in the arena.
she dies in the arena but a spirit power from Death Masque (summoned by eldrad) goes into her and she becomes the Prophet of Ynnead.
Red eldar : Mysterious, armor style (or armor itself) dating back since before the fall. Respected by aspect warriors and Incubii.
Transcript by Atia :
- The book starts in Commoragh - a shard of Ynnead is there, Yvraine finds it.
- If there is too much psychic activity there - Slaanesh comes for you. So they are scared.
- Yvraine flees the city, gets saved by the Visarch - we don't know how he is.
- The Craftworlds are coming together. Eldar don't talk literally - the fracture is both the way what happens and what factions come out.
- Craftworlds weren't always one ship. Bigger than anything the imperium has, bigger than the Rock. Made up of different ships that are all stuck together.
- Biel-Tans infinity matrix has a fracture - there is a split.
- It's the kickstart Ynnead needs to get born. All the Eldar souls who are locked up there birth the new god. All the "parts" of Biel-Tan split up. It's basically a fleet now, instead of a craftworld.
- The Avatar is in the center of all the souls of eldar of Biel-Tan who died in the last 10k years. He is the proof that the prophecy of Ynnead is real. A beacon of hopes for all Eldar. They can now fight against Slaanesh.
- The Avatar is the mirror of Slaanesh - they are siblings. His power comes from Eldar souls - hence he looks quite Slaaneshi. They are made of the same stuff.
- Lots of interplay between the different Eldar factions in the book.
- When it's desperate, Eldar of all kind will fight against a common vow. Other times, they fight against each other, even Craftworlds vs Craftworlds.
- Now, the Eldar god of the dead is summoned - some see this as a hope for their race.
- These make up a new faction - basically the Eldar who believe in Ynnead. They have now a red colour scheme (like the Visarch, he is their leader). These are the Ynnari. Lead by the prophetess and the Visarch.
- Lots of wyches and Incubii.
- Some Eldar (of all kind) are very against this - especially the Haemoncolus Covens. They see this as "they steal our jobs". If there is a god of the dead - no slaves and stuff, so they are not happy.
- Clashes between the Haemoncolus Covens and the Ynnari.
- Part II is not a sequel - it happens at the same time of 'Fall of Cadia'.
- It ends at the same point as the first book.
- Rules to make the Ynnari. You can mix different Eldar races into one army now. They loose their army rules but gain instead a new special rule.
- Basically - when your eldar units die, your own units become more powerful.
- Ynnari are a whole new faction of the Eldar.
- Aeldari is the name for all Eldar.
- If you already got an army, you can decide to play it as Ynnari, but not all units can be taken. Most of the stuff can be used though.
Gangs of Commorragh on twitch tv
check warhammer tv they are playing GOC
click on the image to start the stream
Warhammer tv is live on twitch
Hello everyone !
Twitch talk today on warhammer tv.
I embed the stream so you can watch it from there if you want :D
Warhammer tv is live on twitch - today, "Inside the Studio"
hello everyone !!
They are live !
2:30-3:00pm: Secrets of the Black Library with John French
3:00-3:30pm: Duncan Talks: Warhammer TV’s Duncan discusses painting themed armies.
3:30-4:00pm: Community Corner with Rob and Nick
4:00-4:30pm: Inside the Studio – with Owen Patten from the Warhammer World Scenery Team
4:30-5:00pm: Inside the Studio – with legendary miniatures designer Jes Goodwin
5:00pm: Sign Off
Second part of the twitch stream (and transcript)
13:00 GMT - stream starts
- Intro video - it's the time of tzeentch now, the architect of fate rises!
- Mug, Rob and Eddie are here :)
- DoT is a new AoS battletome. They will also give an overview of where they are at AoS, both story and rules wise!
- This battletome moves the story along a bit.
- Where are we in the mortal realms right now? We only saw three realms so far, we know that the forces of chaos rose and drove back the forces of Order and Destruction in the Age of Myth, they overthrew the pantheon of gods. Sigmar build an army to reclaim the mortal realms one day. With the Age of Sigmar he threw down his Stormcast Eternals. Wars in Realm of Fire, Life (-> Sylvaneth), Beasts. Nurgle and Khorne's forces are driven back, they both had big footholds there, but their powers are now declining. Alarielle got reborn in her War-Aspect.
- It's now Tzeentch's time to try to claim to be the head of the chaos pantheon.
- Forces of Order have now bases in some of the realms, re-populations begin. New cities!
- Season of War campaign - some of this elements are now incorporated in the narrative of the ongoing world/story line. Basically - this book is your fault ;)
- There are already agents of tzeentch out there in the cities. Tzeentch is playing the big game with style. He is trying to get dominance over the other chaos gods - Sigmar is secondary.
- 2016 was an awesome year for gamers of AoS - both competitive and narrative games. AoS is doing great!
- Not only new human population - also new beasts population.
- DoT is not only about the Arcanites, it's an evolution of the classic battletome. Created with feedback from the community.
- The Tzeentch book covers ALL OF TZEENTCH. If you got Tzeentch, this is for you.
- It's got lots of stuff. Like tzeentch daemons, tzaangors, arcanites, tzeentch mortal army (chaos warriors, slaves to darkness). Huge amount of models. Some new ones, some old ones. Ogroid Thaumaturg is in ;)
- There are still human kingdoms who survived the Age of Chaos. Scattered remnants of tribes that once where great kingdoms, a few may have found ways to hide from Chaos. Also people are moving back in and build new cities - tzeentch already has spread his seed though ...
- Years happened between the last book and this one! Enough time to build a city.
- Cover shows a LoC!
- 136 pages.
- Big release over several weeks. Loats of stuff.
- New Path to Glory. If you are playing narrative, for the first time they have included the PtG for that army!
- Full spectrum of building a Tzeentch Army!
- New tzeentch dice rolling mechanic for your army^^
- You can't change the dice, but choose to use one of your tzeentchy dice instead (you get nine at the start of the game).
- In order to get this, you must be playing an army of Tzeentch! (of course ^^). Any, as long as it's tzeentch (daemons, arcanites, or a mix!)
- Expand your collection, use your collection or get a new one - or a mix!
- New Command traits for different sub-factions. Three charts. Arcanites, Daemons and Mortals.
- Arcanites are sneaky. Mortals are more the "traditional" chaos army.
- New Lore of Fate - the ones for Arcanites and mortals.
- More spells! Also, the Lore of Change. It's for daemons.
- Two very different ways, you can also mix them.
- Gaunt Summoner - keyword daemon, mortal and arcanite. So he can pick from both lores! Lvl 2, also has his own spell. He's gonna be great!
- New narrative warscroll batallions (similiar to the Sylvaneth ones).
- Points are in the book.
- New models. New Tzaangor on disk - it's a Tzaangor Shaman. Lot's of spells.
- Tzaangor Skyfires. Tzaangor guys on disks with bows.
Disciples of Tzeentch talk on twitch (starting very soon)
Hello again !!
Stream at 13gmt 14(paris)