Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
Hello everyone !
Sanctus reach is released tomorow !! check it out on steam : http://store.steampowered.com/app/502370
price should be 29$ i guess.
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach brings you to a dark era of carnage and endless war. There is no peace among the stars: the Imperium of Man is beset on all sides by all kinds of threats. Among them is the Orks, a barbaric and warlike xeno race. One of their fiercest leaders, Grukk Face-Rippa, leads his Red Waaagh! in the Sanctus Reach system. Worlds after worlds fall to billions of Orks, until only one last planet resists the green tide: the Knight World of Alaric Prime. This is where a brave company of Space Wolves makes its stand to defend the last bastion of mankind in the system…
Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach is a 3D turn-based strategy game like you’ve never seen before: fast, immediate, deep, impressive to look at and incredibly fun! Lead the Space Wolves in their struggle against the Orks through two uncompromising and long story-driven campaigns: Stormclaw and Hour of the Wolf. Command several dozen different authentically crafted units and heroes, with unique and extremely detailed 3D models that bring the universe of Warhammer 40,000 to life.
The gameplay is rich and varied: spend your points, make your list, choose your deployment, and fight! Units at your disposal have different abilities, strengths and weaknesses, can level up and are carried over between scenarios. Choose among many different types of weapons, watch your flanks and make a wise use of the terrain: any tactical choice will be vital.
With a campaign system, a skirmish mode, a map generator and multiplayer PBEM++ support the game offers endless replaybility.
• Lead either the Space Wolves Space Marines in the campaign or the green tide of the Orks in skirmish battles!
• Two campaigns: Stormclaw (over 20 missions and skirmishes!) and Hour of the Wolf (over 25 missions and skirmishes!)
• Play as the mighty Space Wolf heroes Krom Dragongaze, Ragnar Blackmane and their Jarl, the High King of Fenris, Logan Grimnar as well as the Ork Warbosses Grukk FaceRippa and Mogrok da Mangla
• 30 Space Wolf units from packs of Blood Claws to the fearsome Predator – And lead the legendary Imperial Knight Gerantius!
• 30 Ork Goff units including the formidable Gorkonaut!
• Unit experience level progression though campaigns which unlock new abilities and tactical options
• Generated skirmish maps on many different types of terrain and environment
• Addictive multiplayer modes using Slitherine’s online PBEM++ server and a ranking system
OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512Mb DirectX 9 Compatible Graphics Card
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
New upgrades for your Cataphractii Terminators
Hello everyone !!
Assault cannon and stormshields are soon available for Cataphractii Terminators
compatible with the plastic and resin kits.
ps : is that nmm on the assault canon ? oO
edit : wait they look 100% nmm ? soo cool
Leman Russ: The Great Wolf (Hardback)
Forgot about this :
Many are the sagas of Leman Russ, Lord of Winter and War, most fearsome of the Emperor’s primarch sons. At the height of the Great Crusade, his Space Wolves fight to bring the rebel world of Dulan to compliance. Enraged by the defiance of the tyrant Durath, Russ has pledged to strike him down personally – but his brother Lion El’Jonson of the Dark Angels advises more caution. With the might of two Legions arrayed against Durath, tensions nevertheless run high, and the rivalry between the Wolf and the Lion threatens to engulf them all.
Written by Chris Wraight.
READ IT BECAUSE
It's one of the definitive events from Warhammer 40,000 lore, the origins of the ten-millennium-long enmity between the Space Wolves and the Dark Angels. It's a tale that fans have been waiting to read for decades… and now you can.
The truth at last !
Too bad celestine is not ap2 ^^
Hello again !
I think everyone saw them by now but here their stats (i think it's from blogforthebloodgod)
Fall of Cadia – Detachments and Formations
Formation spoiler by warhammer community :
8 new formations (at least)
Mars united (The Conclave Acquisitorius, Grand convocation, knight one)
Crusade for Cadia! (Wrathfull crusade, Castellans of the imperium)
12 new relics
the Empyric Storm table
Sound good !
Triumvirate Sold out !
Hello again !
Sold out ! wow
The Triumvirate of the Imperium has proven incredibly popular, and we've already sold out of our first batch of stock.
Don't panic, this trio of heroes will soon return, as with the Archmagos' blessing, our production line is now working at full capacity to make you guys more.
There will be copies at local stores this weekend, or you can set a reminder now, and we'll let you know when they're back in stock: https://goo.gl/8ygFqw
We want moooooore artworks from you, buddy!
Gangs of Commorragh
Hello everyone !!
Don't know if it was already shared, but i like it.
Its Italian so it's from nick :D
Gorkamorka with dark eldar ? A mix with necromunda on speeder ?
I am not sure yet but sounds fun !
2 new comics by TiTan
Hello everyone !!
From Nick Astropath
In April 2017 Titan will release two new miniseries. In Deathwatch we'll see the famous alien hunters with a story to which Aaron Dembski-Bowden will collaborate. Bombardment of Acheron will tell us a parallel story to the new Dawn of War III videogame, written by Ryan O'Sullivan (author of the Eisenhorn: Xenos comic and the sci-fi graphic novel Turncoat) and in which characters from previous games will appear.
Story by ADB ? sign me in !
Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia (Q&A transcript)
we'll add stuff from the Q&A
Atia & bob
- Fluff background about Cadia. It's Super Super Important!
- There are more than the 13 Black Crusades. Abaddon led 12 of them so far!
- Each of his crusades had a purpose, the goals were achieved!
- 2017 = 30 Years of 40k. They plan to continue 30 more years =)
- Abaddon is Warmaster of Chaos. Leader of all the traitor legions.
- We don't know what he plans yet! We know that he is on his 13th, this looks to be aimed at the Cadian Gate.
- Full might of traitor legions, all the forces the eye can muster are aimed at Cadia.
- 2016 already saw the return of Magnus, the rise of the Genestealers, Deathwatch returning, Eldrad doing sheningangs - lots of stuff to come in 2017, this continues!
- The Battle of Cadia is set up since the Heresy. They knew the bad guys would come out one day, so they fortified Cadia, similiar to Terra during the HH!
- There is an imperial character who has done something for 10k years ;)
- "Chaos rises. War rages, imperium faces its darkest hour"
- Inquisitor Greyfax. First ever plastic Inquisitor. Female :D
- Wears some kind of sororitas power armour. Combi-boltgun. Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor!
- She has unique rules. She is a psyker!
- Whatever you collect, you will have the best time in 2017! It's gonna be the best year in the history of 40k. 2018 is even gonna be more awesome :P - this is page one of excitement!
- Belisarius Cawl. New AdMec Character. He is 10k years old! He had a mysterious mission!
- Huge Archmagos Dominus. Size of a Carnifex.
- T6. Five wounds. He is a beast!
- New Plastic Celestine. Accompanied by two Geminii.
- 3 Heroes that are getting models are the ones who stand against the tide of Chaos at Cadia.
- AoS Q&A tomorrow. The change is coming ;)
- GS: Fall of Cadia: New rules to play battles around the Cadian Gate. Any army can use them.
- Fall of Cadia - January the 7th!
I will be back ! (Update: Also - Spire of Dawn)
Tags : warhammer 40 000
Hello again !
Woah, we knew she'd be popular, but selling out in under 5 minutes is impressive even for a Battle Sister of her status.
Don't worry though, we're making more, so you'll all be able to add this new heroine of the Adepta Sororitas to your army.
Select 'Email Me', and you'll be amongst the first to know when she's back in stock: https://goo.gl/7vDFTm