Triumvirate of the Imperium: Designers
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Little interview with two of the sculptors of the new set: Steve Buddle and Jes Goodwin - via warhammer tv, enjoy!
Warhammer tv is live on twitch
Hello everyone !
Twitch talk today on warhammer tv.
I embed the stream so you can watch it from there if you want :D
First look at Archmagos Cawl
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Take a first look at Cawls background and rules - via warhammer tv.
Adepticon: GW will be there - with trophies!
Tags : warhammer tv
via Warhammer Community
"The year has just started, and here at Games Workshop HQ, we are already hard at work getting ready for all the great events coming up this year. AdeptiCon, for instance, is one of the biggest independent events that the Warhammer Community team will be attending this year. There will be seminars, we’ll be playing games and streaming Warhammer Live, and we’re also supporting the event with some cool trophies created by the Warhammer World studio.
Today, we wandered down to the workshop to see the first of AdeptiCon’s trophies as they came out of the casting process…"
It's awesome to see GW supporting events and the community :)
Warhammer tv is live on twitch - today, "Inside the Studio"
hello everyone !!
They are live !
2:30-3:00pm: Secrets of the Black Library with John French
3:00-3:30pm: Duncan Talks: Warhammer TV’s Duncan discusses painting themed armies.
3:30-4:00pm: Community Corner with Rob and Nick
4:00-4:30pm: Inside the Studio – with Owen Patten from the Warhammer World Scenery Team
4:30-5:00pm: Inside the Studio – with legendary miniatures designer Jes Goodwin
5:00pm: Sign Off
Change is coming ...
Change is coming. Stay tuned heroes of the mortal realms and defenders of humanity ...
Second part of the twitch stream (and transcript)
13:00 GMT - stream starts
- Intro video - it's the time of tzeentch now, the architect of fate rises!
- Mug, Rob and Eddie are here :)
- DoT is a new AoS battletome. They will also give an overview of where they are at AoS, both story and rules wise!
- This battletome moves the story along a bit.
- Where are we in the mortal realms right now? We only saw three realms so far, we know that the forces of chaos rose and drove back the forces of Order and Destruction in the Age of Myth, they overthrew the pantheon of gods. Sigmar build an army to reclaim the mortal realms one day. With the Age of Sigmar he threw down his Stormcast Eternals. Wars in Realm of Fire, Life (-> Sylvaneth), Beasts. Nurgle and Khorne's forces are driven back, they both had big footholds there, but their powers are now declining. Alarielle got reborn in her War-Aspect.
- It's now Tzeentch's time to try to claim to be the head of the chaos pantheon.
- Forces of Order have now bases in some of the realms, re-populations begin. New cities!
- Season of War campaign - some of this elements are now incorporated in the narrative of the ongoing world/story line. Basically - this book is your fault ;)
- There are already agents of tzeentch out there in the cities. Tzeentch is playing the big game with style. He is trying to get dominance over the other chaos gods - Sigmar is secondary.
- 2016 was an awesome year for gamers of AoS - both competitive and narrative games. AoS is doing great!
- Not only new human population - also new beasts population.
- DoT is not only about the Arcanites, it's an evolution of the classic battletome. Created with feedback from the community.
- The Tzeentch book covers ALL OF TZEENTCH. If you got Tzeentch, this is for you.
- It's got lots of stuff. Like tzeentch daemons, tzaangors, arcanites, tzeentch mortal army (chaos warriors, slaves to darkness). Huge amount of models. Some new ones, some old ones. Ogroid Thaumaturg is in ;)
- There are still human kingdoms who survived the Age of Chaos. Scattered remnants of tribes that once where great kingdoms, a few may have found ways to hide from Chaos. Also people are moving back in and build new cities - tzeentch already has spread his seed though ...
- Years happened between the last book and this one! Enough time to build a city.
- Cover shows a LoC!
- 136 pages.
- Big release over several weeks. Loats of stuff.
- New Path to Glory. If you are playing narrative, for the first time they have included the PtG for that army!
- Full spectrum of building a Tzeentch Army!
- New tzeentch dice rolling mechanic for your army^^
- You can't change the dice, but choose to use one of your tzeentchy dice instead (you get nine at the start of the game).
- In order to get this, you must be playing an army of Tzeentch! (of course ^^). Any, as long as it's tzeentch (daemons, arcanites, or a mix!)
- Expand your collection, use your collection or get a new one - or a mix!
- New Command traits for different sub-factions. Three charts. Arcanites, Daemons and Mortals.
- Arcanites are sneaky. Mortals are more the "traditional" chaos army.
- New Lore of Fate - the ones for Arcanites and mortals.
- More spells! Also, the Lore of Change. It's for daemons.
- Two very different ways, you can also mix them.
- Gaunt Summoner - keyword daemon, mortal and arcanite. So he can pick from both lores! Lvl 2, also has his own spell. He's gonna be great!
- New narrative warscroll batallions (similiar to the Sylvaneth ones).
- Points are in the book.
- New models. New Tzaangor on disk - it's a Tzaangor Shaman. Lot's of spells.
- Tzaangor Skyfires. Tzaangor guys on disks with bows.
Disciples of Tzeentch talk on twitch (starting very soon)
Hello again !!
Stream at 13gmt 14(paris)
Disciples of Tzeentch talk tomorow on twitch
hello again !!
21/12/2016 1pm GMT Eddie and Rob talk about the next battletome for aos !
Don't miss it
Gathering Storm - the models in HD!
Tags : warhammer tv
via Warhammer Community :)
Inquisitor Greyfax, Belisarius Cawl, Saint Celestine and the Geminae Superia!
"The Eye of Terror is about to open and unleash a tide of darkness, Daemons and traitors into an already beset Imperium. Against the unified might of the Traitor Legions stand the heroes of the Cadian Gate, who will stop at nothing to drive back the Gathering Storm.
The scene is set for the most epic narrative in the history of the 41st Millennium – a fitting celebration of 30 years of Warhammer 40,000 and a great way to kick off the next 30 years of grim darkness in the far future.
The Gathering Storm begins with the epic events detailed in the Fall of Cadia – available for pre-order on January 7th.
The miniatures accompanying the first Gathering Storm book represent a few of the factions that stand against the Legions of Chaos, including: our first plastic Inquisitor miniature, the huge and hunched form of an ancient Archmagos Dominus, and the angelic Saint Celestine, resurrected (or possibly, saved from the dust bin) leading the Imperium’s armies."