Kharadron reveal on warhammer tv
Hello everyone =)
Today's twitch stream should be very good with a lot of juicy news - must watch!
Don't worry if you cant attend we'll do a coverage here :D
flying dwarf at 17h15 uk time
1) Scenery : the new industrial range scenery is made to be compatible, same with the other scenery coming up in the future! all the dimension are standardized for multiple configuration options. Hard to explain by text but the video explanation really pleased me ^^
2) Modular AOS scenery is planned.
3) Software record tracking at warhammer fest for tournament player to enter result. "Best coast Pairing App"
EDIT : the kharadron reveal is on facebook : warhammer tv
Btw we will do our coverage of the battletome Saturday 00h01:01 ;)
-but 6 major different sky ports with different rules/background/color.
-Rules for doing fleet not coming from major skyports.
-100% money/merits based society.
-To prevent a civil war they made a CODE.
-Painting guide for each major ports.
-Magic item for heroes and ship
-Around 12 different units, not much but each one have a lot of options
-5 battle plans.
-Jet pack dwarf move fast and doesn't take space in transport.
-Arkaunauts are 12pt each
Khemist warscroll :
Thudererers warscroll :
imgur : http://imgur.com/a/Z7Myy
Atia & bob.
Twitch is UP from adepticon
Hello again !!
Twitch post for the day, you can watch here and comment, post screenshot, meme etc..
-Info 1 : Ironclad ship is on a imperial knight base, have biggest warscroll ever and is a transport !
Atia & bob.
Unstreamed event at adepticon
Hello everyone !
Today planning at adepticon (but no stream)
Maybe we will get some pics ;)
Triumvirate of Ynnead – The Designers
Howdy Guys and Girls - video about the triumvirate, via Warhammer tv :)
Twitch Day - Fracture of Biel-Tan (with Transcript)
It's twitch day.
We will edit the post with screen shots in case you miss something.
Started adding screen from the new eldar book
A lot of history from Eddie on the Eldar race.
In a nutshell: If they all die they can spawn Ynnead and destroy Slaanesh.
Eldrad's plan is to be able to do it without all Eldar going down. That's what happened in Death Masque but he's interrupted by a Deathwatch Kill Team and flees into the Webway. That marks the start of the Gathering Storm.
Story starts in a Dark Eldar Arena in Commoragh, during a must have ticket event. They have hybrid tyranids from leviathan/kraken.
Yvrainne : got in trouble in a craftworld by killing a seer (renegade) maybe she's a seer/aspect warrior. and fights now in the arena.
she dies in the arena but a spirit power from Death Masque (summoned by eldrad) goes into her and she becomes the Prophet of Ynnead.
Red eldar : Mysterious, armor style (or armor itself) dating back since before the fall. Respected by aspect warriors and Incubii.
Transcript by Atia :
- The book starts in Commoragh - a shard of Ynnead is there, Yvraine finds it.
- If there is too much psychic activity there - Slaanesh comes for you. So they are scared.
- Yvraine flees the city, gets saved by the Visarch - we don't know how he is.
- The Craftworlds are coming together. Eldar don't talk literally - the fracture is both the way what happens and what factions come out.
- Craftworlds weren't always one ship. Bigger than anything the imperium has, bigger than the Rock. Made up of different ships that are all stuck together.
- Biel-Tans infinity matrix has a fracture - there is a split.
- It's the kickstart Ynnead needs to get born. All the Eldar souls who are locked up there birth the new god. All the "parts" of Biel-Tan split up. It's basically a fleet now, instead of a craftworld.
- The Avatar is in the center of all the souls of eldar of Biel-Tan who died in the last 10k years. He is the proof that the prophecy of Ynnead is real. A beacon of hopes for all Eldar. They can now fight against Slaanesh.
- The Avatar is the mirror of Slaanesh - they are siblings. His power comes from Eldar souls - hence he looks quite Slaaneshi. They are made of the same stuff.
- Lots of interplay between the different Eldar factions in the book.
- When it's desperate, Eldar of all kind will fight against a common vow. Other times, they fight against each other, even Craftworlds vs Craftworlds.
- Now, the Eldar god of the dead is summoned - some see this as a hope for their race.
- These make up a new faction - basically the Eldar who believe in Ynnead. They have now a red colour scheme (like the Visarch, he is their leader). These are the Ynnari. Lead by the prophetess and the Visarch.
- Lots of wyches and Incubii.
- Some Eldar (of all kind) are very against this - especially the Haemoncolus Covens. They see this as "they steal our jobs". If there is a god of the dead - no slaves and stuff, so they are not happy.
- Clashes between the Haemoncolus Covens and the Ynnari.
- Part II is not a sequel - it happens at the same time of 'Fall of Cadia'.
- It ends at the same point as the first book.
- Rules to make the Ynnari. You can mix different Eldar races into one army now. They loose their army rules but gain instead a new special rule.
- Basically - when your eldar units die, your own units become more powerful.
- Ynnari are a whole new faction of the Eldar.
- Aeldari is the name for all Eldar.
- If you already got an army, you can decide to play it as Ynnari, but not all units can be taken. Most of the stuff can be used though.
In the face of oblivion, hope will be reborn.
"In the face of oblivion, hope will be reborn."
Stay tuned :)
Gangs of Commorragh on twitch tv
check warhammer tv they are playing GOC
click on the image to start the stream
Triumvirate of the Imperium: Designers
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Little interview with two of the sculptors of the new set: Steve Buddle and Jes Goodwin - via warhammer tv, enjoy!
Warhammer tv is live on twitch
Hello everyone !
Twitch talk today on warhammer tv.
I embed the stream so you can watch it from there if you want :D
First look at Archmagos Cawl
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Take a first look at Cawls background and rules - via warhammer tv.