Morning everyone !!
Some funny answer by the 40k facebook account
I thought they were worth sharing ^^
(i think it's Eddie or nick from warhammer tv that do the answering :D).
Age of Sigmar, Skirmish expansion.
Hello again everyone !!
next week Wednesday(17) on warhammer tv the play AOS Skirmish expansion. Be sure to tune in !
(you can see it from the homepage here and we'll do a transcript in the community post.)
warhammer TV live
Hello everyone !!
Warhammer tv is live !
JERVIS JOHNSON IS TALKING RIGHT NOW !
J on v8 :
- V8 was made broad and flexible (3 way of playing)
-Easy to play and start is a focus.
-Games are like a garden : tend to overgrowth and you need to « prune » it at some point. v8 is a good opportunity to do it.
-They learned from the past, enjoying playing the game is what they want.
-Games should be easy to tackle (easy to play hard to master?)
-They made all the armies at the same time so they have a good idea of mechanisms as a whole.
-The first International grand tournaments was JJ asking the studio managers money to organise it, so he could talk about the game with very invested players.
-JJ Love the way GW interact with us now, using the new media
-JJ loved american Football and wanted to mix it with warhammer.
-Favorite rules : Turn over rule in bloodbowl (3ed), his first game with conscious experience on game design. Invented in the bath ^^
-JJ vision of faction is skewed by his job. So he's always thinking is this right or ok ?. Exception is Bloodbowl he's back to be a coach now and enjoy the game.
Thx for inventing Bloodbowl JJ !
Stream QA about v8
Hello everyone !!
Setting up the post for the stream starting in 11 min
Other option is going to the FB page : https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerTVteam
- Vehicles are now like in AoS.
- Will armies keep their playstyle? Well, they could plan them now from scrap, and hope that reflects better how they work in fluff, etc. But yeah, playstyle should feel the same.
- Horus Heresy will be done later. It's on the to do list!
- 1500 points game will be roughly 90 minutes.
- Old supplements like city fight will find a new home in 8th.
- Every model, scenery, monster, vehicle - they are all in. They all have rules.
- Command points are in. Your army has to be battleforged - FOC's are in. 14 different ones.
- You can spend these points for stuff like interrupt charging, re-roll dice, etc. Lot's of cool stuff!
-They are super valuable, super tactical, once they are gone, they are gona, but they can change a game.
- There will be a interactive forum for feedback, FAQ's, etc.
- Codices in the future will get faction specific command points.
- There will be new codices aswell as new books for all the factions.
- It's almost impossible to not find a FOC you can use for your army - there are lots of them in the basic rules already!
- Templates are going away. Template free system is the future.
-Most balanced 40k version ever ! lot of play tester ! EVERY UNITS should be useable and viable
-40K general handbook 1 per years for points change and evolving the game
-free rules : Digital + printed version (free) for launch in store (gw+independant)
-No tournament pack for now
-Goal was : Make a game that works for the 3 way to play, (freeplay, narrative, matched)
-Chaos is back on screen as a prime player in the galaxy
-2.5 years of dev
-listened to as much feedback they could. They really try to listen !
-2 sets of points value
1) narrative play : power point, simpler system.
2) Matched play : full granularity you pay for each thing you add (models, weapons)
-New faction at launch ! (could be new race)
-big Monster works like vehicule (aos style)
-stats are not caped to 10.
-Size of game supported :
Matched play : 1k to much bigger
Narrative : 1k to the sky !
-allied force : abilities will be linked to keywords so death-star are nerfed. (much more in controls of synergy)
-Force chart : allow allied force easily
-Keywords Driven system ! (aos like)
-Close combat should be viable again ! Charging is a big benefit now (striking first). (yay orcs)
-Benefit for sticking to one faction : More units from the same faction generate more command points by filling a bigger force chart. min maxing the smallest force chart generate 0 command point. hence balancing fluff and min/max.
-Forge world : points and rules aviable the same way gw regular stuff.
-1 news each day until release !
-VOUCHER for 40k rules book/codex bought 8 weeks before the announcements.
i mean : if you bought a codex/rulebooks 8 weeks before the announcements of the v8 you get a voucher (same value as the codex)
EDIT : pete tweet : "Hey! It's fixed to hit, opposed strength/toughness. #new40k"
EDIT : The core rules are around a dozen pages. But this doesn't include the rules for narrative, matched, battle-forged etc.
Tags : warhammer tv
hello everyone !!
Tomorrow live QA about the 8th !
Morning everyone !!
This is the stream post for today - check it out it's a great tournament :)
Big news tomorow
hello again !
Make your bet !
Kharadron official video
Hello again !
The official Battletome video !
Kharadron reveal on warhammer tv
Hello everyone =)
Today's twitch stream should be very good with a lot of juicy news - must watch!
Don't worry if you cant attend we'll do a coverage here :D
flying dwarf at 17h15 uk time
1) Scenery : the new industrial range scenery is made to be compatible, same with the other scenery coming up in the future! all the dimension are standardized for multiple configuration options. Hard to explain by text but the video explanation really pleased me ^^
2) Modular AOS scenery is planned.
3) Software record tracking at warhammer fest for tournament player to enter result. "Best coast Pairing App"
EDIT : the kharadron reveal is on facebook : warhammer tv
Btw we will do our coverage of the battletome Saturday 00h01:01 ;)
-but 6 major different sky ports with different rules/background/color.
-Rules for doing fleet not coming from major skyports.
-100% money/merits based society.
-To prevent a civil war they made a CODE.
-Painting guide for each major ports.
-Magic item for heroes and ship
-Around 12 different units, not much but each one have a lot of options
-5 battle plans.
-Jet pack dwarf move fast and doesn't take space in transport.
-Arkaunauts are 12pt each
Khemist warscroll :
Thudererers warscroll :
imgur : http://imgur.com/a/Z7Myy
Atia & bob.
Twitch is UP from adepticon
Hello again !!
Twitch post for the day, you can watch here and comment, post screenshot, meme etc..
-Info 1 : Ironclad ship is on a imperial knight base, have biggest warscroll ever and is a transport !
Atia & bob.