Unstreamed event at adepticon
Hello everyone !
Today planning at adepticon (but no stream)
Maybe we will get some pics ;)
Triumvirate of Ynnead – The Designers
Howdy Guys and Girls - video about the triumvirate, via Warhammer tv :)
Twitch Day - Fracture of Biel-Tan (with Transcript)
It's twitch day.
We will edit the post with screen shots in case you miss something.
Started adding screen from the new eldar book
A lot of history from Eddie on the Eldar race.
In a nutshell: If they all die they can spawn Ynnead and destroy Slaanesh.
Eldrad's plan is to be able to do it without all Eldar going down. That's what happened in Death Masque but he's interrupted by a Deathwatch Kill Team and flees into the Webway. That marks the start of the Gathering Storm.
Story starts in a Dark Eldar Arena in Commoragh, during a must have ticket event. They have hybrid tyranids from leviathan/kraken.
Yvrainne : got in trouble in a craftworld by killing a seer (renegade) maybe she's a seer/aspect warrior. and fights now in the arena.
she dies in the arena but a spirit power from Death Masque (summoned by eldrad) goes into her and she becomes the Prophet of Ynnead.
Red eldar : Mysterious, armor style (or armor itself) dating back since before the fall. Respected by aspect warriors and Incubii.
Transcript by Atia :
- The book starts in Commoragh - a shard of Ynnead is there, Yvraine finds it.
- If there is too much psychic activity there - Slaanesh comes for you. So they are scared.
- Yvraine flees the city, gets saved by the Visarch - we don't know how he is.
- The Craftworlds are coming together. Eldar don't talk literally - the fracture is both the way what happens and what factions come out.
- Craftworlds weren't always one ship. Bigger than anything the imperium has, bigger than the Rock. Made up of different ships that are all stuck together.
- Biel-Tans infinity matrix has a fracture - there is a split.
- It's the kickstart Ynnead needs to get born. All the Eldar souls who are locked up there birth the new god. All the "parts" of Biel-Tan split up. It's basically a fleet now, instead of a craftworld.
- The Avatar is in the center of all the souls of eldar of Biel-Tan who died in the last 10k years. He is the proof that the prophecy of Ynnead is real. A beacon of hopes for all Eldar. They can now fight against Slaanesh.
- The Avatar is the mirror of Slaanesh - they are siblings. His power comes from Eldar souls - hence he looks quite Slaaneshi. They are made of the same stuff.
- Lots of interplay between the different Eldar factions in the book.
- When it's desperate, Eldar of all kind will fight against a common vow. Other times, they fight against each other, even Craftworlds vs Craftworlds.
- Now, the Eldar god of the dead is summoned - some see this as a hope for their race.
- These make up a new faction - basically the Eldar who believe in Ynnead. They have now a red colour scheme (like the Visarch, he is their leader). These are the Ynnari. Lead by the prophetess and the Visarch.
- Lots of wyches and Incubii.
- Some Eldar (of all kind) are very against this - especially the Haemoncolus Covens. They see this as "they steal our jobs". If there is a god of the dead - no slaves and stuff, so they are not happy.
- Clashes between the Haemoncolus Covens and the Ynnari.
- Part II is not a sequel - it happens at the same time of 'Fall of Cadia'.
- It ends at the same point as the first book.
- Rules to make the Ynnari. You can mix different Eldar races into one army now. They loose their army rules but gain instead a new special rule.
- Basically - when your eldar units die, your own units become more powerful.
- Ynnari are a whole new faction of the Eldar.
- Aeldari is the name for all Eldar.
- If you already got an army, you can decide to play it as Ynnari, but not all units can be taken. Most of the stuff can be used though.
In the face of oblivion, hope will be reborn.
"In the face of oblivion, hope will be reborn."
Stay tuned :)
Gangs of Commorragh on twitch tv
check warhammer tv they are playing GOC
click on the image to start the stream
Triumvirate of the Imperium: Designers
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Little interview with two of the sculptors of the new set: Steve Buddle and Jes Goodwin - via warhammer tv, enjoy!
Warhammer tv is live on twitch
Hello everyone !
Twitch talk today on warhammer tv.
I embed the stream so you can watch it from there if you want :D
First look at Archmagos Cawl
Howdy Guys and Girls :)
Take a first look at Cawls background and rules - via warhammer tv.
Adepticon: GW will be there - with trophies!
Tags : warhammer tv
via Warhammer Community
"The year has just started, and here at Games Workshop HQ, we are already hard at work getting ready for all the great events coming up this year. AdeptiCon, for instance, is one of the biggest independent events that the Warhammer Community team will be attending this year. There will be seminars, we’ll be playing games and streaming Warhammer Live, and we’re also supporting the event with some cool trophies created by the Warhammer World studio.
Today, we wandered down to the workshop to see the first of AdeptiCon’s trophies as they came out of the casting process…"
It's awesome to see GW supporting events and the community :)
Warhammer tv is live on twitch - today, "Inside the Studio"
hello everyone !!
They are live !
2:30-3:00pm: Secrets of the Black Library with John French
3:00-3:30pm: Duncan Talks: Warhammer TV’s Duncan discusses painting themed armies.
3:30-4:00pm: Community Corner with Rob and Nick
4:00-4:30pm: Inside the Studio – with Owen Patten from the Warhammer World Scenery Team
4:30-5:00pm: Inside the Studio – with legendary miniatures designer Jes Goodwin
5:00pm: Sign Off